4 yr old Custom Mando W.I.P.

4 yr old Custom Mando W.I.P.

Hi there! I've posted on here once before, and thought I should talk about my 4 yr old nieces Custom pink mandalorian Costume I'm making for her.

What do you all think?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: 4 yr old Custom Mando W.I.P.

Kid builds are great, can't wait to see it come together.

Alan

great parenting, cant wait to see full suit

From
    Glendale, Arizona, United States

Looks good Vod keep going.

From
    New Jersey

Nice so far! Cant wait for more!

My Little Miss 5 year old would be loving the pink! She's one of the reason I want to make my own outfit and then a set for her, althought hers may be finished first! I eagerly look forward to more updates.

Curious, what was the basis for the helmet, or is is completely from scratch? I've thought about getting some Little League type basball helmets and moding them for her, but yours looks pretty swift.

BlueMilkRun said: View Post
    My Little Miss 5 year old would be loving the pink! She's one of the reason I want to make my own outfit and then a set for her, althought hers may be finished first! I eagerly look forward to more updates.

Curious, what was the basis for the helmet, or is is completely from scratch? I've thought about getting some Little League type basball helmets and moding them for her, but yours looks pretty swift.
    I made the helmet from scratch, here's how i did it: I paper mached on top of a hamster ball for the dome. Then I used hard paper on the face and around with the pattern you can find on this site, I changed the eye part to look different. After that I painted elmers glue on it to harden the paper.then sanded it some, then I added some spackling used to fill holes in walls on the entire outside to fill any uneven surfaces. then sand and repeat a few times. you should come out to this 20121105_193515-jpg Then i used chrome spray paint 20121106_142705-jpg

Your idea might work ok too! I'd like to see how yours turned out also!

Here's the finished product, I know the work in progress was short! Tell me what you think!
    I'm also in the Replica Prop Forums (RPF) halloween contest if you're a member of the RPF vote for me!!!!

10-31-13-009-jpg100_5049-jpg10-31-13-008-jpg100_5056-jpg10-31-13-111-jpg